The Alliance is developing a program to promote research collaborations at the global level. The European Commission is a key institution for the work of the EU Liaison Office. This joint Liaison Office in Brussels, builds on the experience of the pre-existing liaison offices of the Free University of Berlin and the Technical University of Berlin. It provides the group's scientists with better access to and faster integration in EU-focused international research networks.
The four network partners and the Brussels office of the Berlin University Alliance invite you to the following webinar series: The series will be presented in German. For English information please contact the Brussels office.
Berlin’s research in, from and with Europe – "Horizon Europe", the new EU framework program for research and innovation (2021-2027)The sessions will be held in German
International research in Europe and research funding from Brussels: The new EU framework program “Horizon Europe” will set the tone in German and European research. You are cordially invited to learn more about the possibilities of research funding within the framework of "Horizon Europe" in our series of events. The seminars take place from March to July and are aimed at researchers from the four institutions Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin and Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin. Further information and registration in the respective calendar entry.
- March 18, 2021, 2 - 3:30 pm: Introductory event, KoWi: Horizon Europe – what’s new?, Yvette Gafinen, KoWi (EU Cooperation Office of Science Organizations)
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Seminar for beginners: Basics for successful applications for the EU's collaborative research calls; Brussels office of the BUA, Angelika Wilhelm-Rechmann
- March 23, 2021, 9:30 am - 12:15 pm: Digital & Industrial Technologies in Horizon Europe; National Contact Point for Digital & Industrial Technologies; Organisation: Technische Universität Berlin
- April 15, 2021: Cluster Health, National Contact Point for Health; Organisation: Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- April 28, 2021: Cluster Climate, Energy, Mobility; Organisation: Technische Universität Berlin
- May 19, 2021: Cluster Food, Bioeconomy, Nat. Resources, Agriculture and environment; Organisation: Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- June: Civil Security for Society Organisation: Freie Universität Berlin
- June: “Innovative Europe” – what role for universities? Event for the III. Pillar in Horizon Europe; Coordinating office of the National Contact Points
- June: Impact – developments in evaluation principles and processes, KoWi
- July: Outlook on further developments in European research funding: Missions, European Universities and the European Research Area
Dr. Angelika Wilhelm-Rechmann, EU Policy and Liaison Officer
Tel. (Current): +49 (0) 151-15.07.41.63
Dr. Silke Köster-Riemann, Head of Unit EU-Office Technische Universität Berlin
Tel.: +49 30-314-21370 / +49 151 15074164