Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Can junior researchers from other universities or from non-university research institutions apply?

Yes, that’s possible. However, one prerequisite is that they can prove a connection to one of the four partners of the Berlin University Alliance (Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin, Charité), e.g., if you are doing your PhD at one of the four partners, if there is a collaboration, or if there is another connection.

Please note: You must document the institutional link. Like the applicants from the partners of the Berlin University Alliance, you indicate the affiliation on the one hand in the online application form. On the other hand, please fill out the institutional affiliation form.