For the final Impact Workshop, we will look into transdisciplinary research design. The workshop will address:
- When and how to best involve stakeholders?
- Clarification of roles and tasks, incl. facilitation, strategy development, implementation and evaluation of TDR
- Clarity on expectations (Erwartungsmanagement)
- Elements of trust building amongst diverse actors
- How to deal with differences and conflicts?
- The role of transparent communication throughout the TDR process
Additional optional coaching sessions 1-2 weeks after the workshop are available for individuals and/or for research groups (individual appointments are made following the workshop day). To guarantee a high quality of support, the workshop is limited to 20 participants.
About the instructor: Dr. Rosmarie Katrin Neumann
Rosmarie loves impact, communication and to connect and empower people. As a trained mediator, science communication trainer and former communication network researcher, she has countless pieces of evidence, stories, methods and tools to help you develop your networking strategies for your career success. Find out more about Rosmarie on her website www.impactdialog.com.
Please register by contacting Wiebke Hahn via e-mail: email@example.com.
The workshop is provided by the BUA-Research Forums and open to all PhDs, PostDocs, PIs and experts within the BUA-Exploration Projects Social Cohesion and Global Health.
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2022 | 09:00 AM - 12:30 PM
tba (The workshop will take place in person (as long as the Covid situation allows or alternatively online via Zoom)