You want to apply for a Marie-S.-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship with Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin or Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin this year?
- You are already in touch with one of our professors who is willing to become your supervisor?
- You completed your PhD/doctorate less than 8 years ago?
- You did not live or work in Germany for more than 12 months during the 3 years prior to 14 September 2022?
Then we cordially invite you to this year’s virtual MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships Master Class in order to prepare your proposal.
AIM: The workshop provides an in-depth understanding of the PF evaluation criteria, review process, and the proposal structure. Presentations and an exercise focus on how to write a competitive proposal, thereby including the research and the training parts of the application.
CAPACITY: The number of participants is limited to 40, e.g. max. 10 participants per institution.
CONDITIONS: (1) An excellent research idea accepted by a supervisor from one of the Berlin universities or Charité. (2) The candidate fulfils the formal requirements for PF, i.e. complies with the MSCA-PF mobility rule, and has max. 8 years full-time post graduate research experience at the time of the call deadline on 14 September 2022.
REGISTRATION: The supervisor registers his/her candidate at the Research Support or EU Office of the respective institution via email by June 5, 2022 at latest. Places are allocated according to the principle first come – first served. Your registration status will be confirmed until June 7, including an invitation link to the master class.
- Freie Universität Berlin: Victoria Abakumovskikh, firstname.lastname@example.org; Registration: Alice Picq, email@example.com
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin: Ravindranath Somaratne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technische Universität Berlin: Sabine Hutfilter, email@example.com
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin: Eveline Fräßdorf, firstname.lastname@example.org
In cooperation with the Brussels Office of the Berlin University Alliance
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2022 - Jun 10, 2022
Online, per WebEx