Compact lecture format for an introduction to knowledge and technology transfer
Researchers from Technische Universität Berlin and BUA partners are invited to join the compact lecture format of the Centre for Entrepreneurship at the Technische Universität Berlin, specifically tailored for busy researchers looking for an introduction to knowledge and technology transfer and driven by the desire to generate an impact for people, planet and profit.
The Transfer School consists of an introductory course, which delivers a comprehensive overview of topics and services related to knowledge and technology transfer at Technische Universität Berlin. To further expand on specific topics within the scope of technology transfer, the School then offers interactive Deep Dive Workshops to expand on the topics discussed in the introductory course.
- Introductory Course, June 9, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m (EN)
- Chances and Challenges for Technology Startups, June 14, 2022, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m (EN)
- The path to successful industry collaborations, June 16, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m (DE)
- Patenting your research results at Technische Universität Berlin, June 21, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m (EN)
- From Research to Innovation Workshop, June 29, 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m (EN)
You are welcome to register for any of these events, depending on your interests and needs. It is not necessary to complete the introductory course to participate in the Deep Dive Workshops.
For more information and to register please visit the Transfer School website: https://www.tu.berlin/entrepreneurship/transfer-support/qualifizierung/transfer-school/
Dr. Natalia Strobel
Tel.: +49 30 314-28550