- You want to apply for a Marie-S.-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship with Freie Universität Berlin, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Technische Universität Berlin or Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin this year?
- You are already in touch with one of our professors who is willing to become your supervisor?
- You completed your PhD/doctorate less than 8 years ago?
- You did not live or work in Germany for more than 12 months during the 3 years prior to October 12, 2021 (tbc)?
Then we cordially invite you to this year’s virtual MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships Master Class in order to prepare your proposal. Event language is English.
Location: Online, per WebEx
Aim: The workshop provides an in-depth understanding of the PF evaluation criteria, review process, and the proposal structure. Presentations and an exercise focus on how to write a competitive proposal, thereby including the research and the training parts of the application.
Capacity: The number of participants is limited to 40, e.g. max. 10 participants per institution.
Conditions: (1) An excellent research idea accepted by a supervisor from one of the four Alliance partners. (2) The candidate fulfils the formal requirements for PF, i.e. complies with the MSCA-PF mobility rule, and has max. 8 years full-time post graduate research experience at the time of the call deadline on October 12, 2021 (tbc).
Registration: The supervisor registers his/her candidate at the Research Support or EU Office of the respective institution via email by July 12, 2021 at latest. Places are allocated according to the principle first come – first served. Your registration status will be confirmed until July 13, including an invitation link to the master class.
- Freie Universität Berlin: Victoria Abakumovskikh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin: Ravindranath Somaratne, email@example.com
- Technische Universität Berlin: Sabine Hutfilter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin: Mara Klein, email@example.com