What are the conditions for catering in StuROPx?
- In some of your projects, there may be events for which you are thinking about catering.
You probably already know from other projects or contexts that catering is not so easy. You have to follow very specific guidelines.
- The guidelines for catering in StuROPx are:
- The event must also be aimed at third parties, i.e. not only at students and teachers.
- The event must be attended by at least 25 persons. It is important to have a list of participants on which each participant signs.
- The event must be attended proportionally by more people who are NOT employed or enrolled at Humboldt-Universität.
- It is mandatory to follow the guidelines for catering of Humboldt-Universität. Among other things, the catering rates are defined here, i.e. how high the catering costs per person may be. If you do not follow these guidelines, the costs cannot be reimbursed. So if you make mistakes in the process, we or the accounting department cannot guarantee that the costs can be reimbursed.
- So, in order for everything to run smoothly, caution is advised. Therefore, please inform the StuROPx project head (Dr. Julia Rueß, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are planning catering and prepare all documents according to the catering guidelines.