- Start of the call for proposals: 17 May 2021
- End of the call for proposals: 15 July 2021
- Start of funding: 1 October 2021
- Funding period: Maximum 24 months
- Max. grant amount per project: € 333.000
Linked to the Berlin University Alliance‘s (BUA) second Grand Challenge Initiative on „Global Health“, the OX|BUA Centre for Advanced Studies (OX|BUA CAS), part of the strategic partnership between the University of Oxford and the BUA, now invites applications for its initiative in the area of Global Health. The aim is to strengthen international cooperation on global health issues and promote innovative research approaches, particularly in the areas of antibiotic resistance, pandemic preparedness and digital health.