Specific compensation of test persons
What do I have to consider if I want to compensate volunteers in my StuROPx project?
Step 1: Work in cash and with receipt
- Some of you are planning to pay test persons in your project (e.g. in the context of experiments).
- In StuROPx, we work with the following arrangement: Leaders of X-Student Research Groups or X-Tutorials pay the fees in cash and ask the test persons to sign a receipt stating that they have received x amount of money from you.
- It is important to note that this receipt should include the name and the ID number.
- If you pay more than one test person, please use a tabular form (column 1: last name, column 2: first name, column 3: ID number, column 4: signature).
Step 2: Fill out reimbursement request
- After the work with the test persons you can have your expenses reimbursed.
- Please fill out the reimbursement request form. To make sure you do not make any mistakes, please take a look at the exemplary filled out reimbursement request form.
- Please merge the reimbursement request and the receipt(s) as one pdf, i.e. as one document.
Step 3: Submit reimbursement request to the StuROPx team
- Please name the document as follows:
Groups/ Tuts_YOUR LAST NAME YOUR FIRST NAME_Test Person Compensation.
e.g. Groups/ Tuts_MUSTERMANN MICHAEL_Test Person Compensation
- Please submit the reimbursement request electronically via upload rather than via email, following the instructions for uploads in StuROPx.