Springe direkt zu Inhalt

3. Standard case: What do I have to consider when I spend material resources on invoice?


Where ever possible, please always issue material resources on invoice!

  • The administration of material resources in StuROPx is carried out centrally at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. For this reason, the accounting guidelines of the Humboldt-Universität must be followed.
  • In accordance with these guidelines, you must make your expenditures on invoice. This means that you will receive an invoice for your expenses, which will not be paid by you in advance, but directly from the central accounting department of Humboldt-Universität.

What invoice address do I need to provide?

  • You must use the following billing address for the invoice:

    Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
    zentraler Rechnungseingang
    PSP-Element: A.00024.00.416000'
    Unter den Linden 6
    10099 Berlin
  • Please make sure that the following additional information or references appear on the invoice to facilitate allocation at the central accounting department:
    “Invoice as part of the X-Student Research Group or the X-Tutorial by First name Last name”

In what form must the invoice be submitted?

How must the invoice be submitted?

  • Please name the invoice as follows:

    e.g. Groups_MUSTERMANN MICHAEL_Invoice Lab materials

  •  Please do not submit the invoice by email, but electronically via upload and follow the instructions for uploads in StuROPx.