How much material resources are available to me in my StuROPx project and for what?
Amount of material funds in my StuROPx project
- When you applied for your StuROPx project in the Call for Proposals, you calculated and requested a certain amount. It is this amount that is available to you.
- If your expenses change during the course of the project, this is of course possible. However, in this case you have to inform the StuROPx project head (Dr. Julia Rueß, firstname.lastname@example.org). Please adjust your calculation and briefly explain why a change is necessary. Please send the adjusted calculation directly by mail to the StuROPx project head.
- If additional funds are needed during the course of the project that exceed the approved amount, you can request additional funds from the StuROPx project head (Dr. Julia Rueß, email@example.com). Since the total funds are of course limited, only well-justified additional expenses relevant to the research can be approved. Please prepare a calculation for the additional funds needed and briefly explain why the additional expenses are relevant or enriching for your research. Please send the new calculation directly by mail to the StuROPx project head.
Intended use of the material resources in my StuROPx project
- Which material funds you need in your StuROPx project, you have explained when applying for your StuROPx project.
- Basically: The material resources must be relevant for your research and can be used for e.g.: Consumables/office supplies, teaching materials, small equipment, software, literature, printing costs, layout, publications, services, honoraria for guest lectures, incentives for test persons, entrance fees (e.g. for museums) etc.
- You may also use material funds for research-related travel, i.e., travel related to your StuROPx project, such as: Travel related to your research (e.g., travel to the archive, museum, other research groups, or relevant stakeholders), Travel related to the publication of your research findings (e.g., attending conferences, symposia, or other events).