Springe direkt zu Inhalt

What other documents, if any, must be submitted?


Be prepared that the Human Resources Department of Technische Universität may request additional documents from you to sign the contract, e.g.:

  • if you have children: Birth certificate of the children
  • if you are married: marriage certificate
  • if you come from a non-EU country: Residence permit/authorization (according to § 16 para. 3 of the Residence Act, the residence permit entitles the holder to engage in secondary student activities without any time limit).
  • (...)