What documents do I need to submit to be employed as a SHK?
In order for you to be employed as a student assistant (SHK) at the Technische Universität Berlin, we need a number of documents from you.
(1) Personnel questionnaire SHK
(2) Declaration on previous periods of service (exclusively related to SHK activities)
Please complete the form for the declaration of previous periods of service. Please note: Only information on prior service as a SHK (at Hoschulen or other research institutions) is required. You do not need to provide other prior service. To prevent errors, please also review the exemplary filled out declaration of previous periods of service.
(3) Curriculum Vitae (signed and dated)
The Technische Universität requires a CV from you for employment purposes. It is important that you date and sign at the end of the CV.
(4) Certificates of achievement (credit points from the current course of study)
For the employment, the Technische Universität needs credit records from you. So please submit a summary of the credit points from your current course of study.
(5) Certificate of enrollment from the current semester
The Technische Universität requires a current enrollment certificate from you for employment. Please submit this.
(6) Declaration of secondary employment
As a student the total hours of all jobs held may not exceed 80 hours per month. This includes employment with other employers as well as self-employment.
In case of secondary employment - i.e. if you are engaged in another activity in addition to the X-Tutorial activity - the Technische Universität requires the following documents:
- Please fill out the form Application for Secondary Employment. In order to prevent mistakes, please also take a look at the exemplary filled out Application for Secondary Employment.
- In addition, the relevant employment contracts must be submitted so that it can be verified that the hourly limit of 80 hours can be met.
If the hourly limit of 80 hours is not met, no employment can take place.
Please note: The SHK activity at the Technical University is carried out as a midi-job.