Berlin sucht den Sciencefluencer
Berlin is looking for the Sciencefluencer 2024!
More than 130 students, PhD students, postdocs and professors applied during the summer for this training program, after a hard selection these are the 15 participants!
- Ewa Andrzejak: Charité, Neuroscience Researcher
- Anja Bergmann: FU, Communication and Cognition in Bats
- Maria Berruezo Llacuna: HU, Molekulare Medizin, Genome Diversification & Integrity
- Pedro Augusto Dantas de Moraes: Charité, Diagnostic and interventional Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Fernando Gago Encinas: FU, Theoretical Physics, Quantum Dynamics and Control Group
- Lena Masch: FU, Otto Suhr Institute of Political Science, Project CliWaC
- Sascha Kurz: HU, Biology Education Research
- Sofia Pazzagli: HU, Physics, Integrated Quantum Nanophotonics
- Eilís Perez: Charité, Neuropathology
- Leonie Reuter: FU, Disaster Research Institut (DRU), Sociology of Climate Change
- Jasmin Wiefek: TU, Interdisciplinary Transformation and Sustainability Sciences
Now, over a period of six months, they will learn all the tricks and tools to build a successful professional social media presence and become visible in the scientific community.
The program is designed so that it can be completed alongside study or work obligations, regardless of location. The candidates will participate in the following month to countless events, talks, but also they will communicate their daily scientific contribution.
Keep yourself updated and have a look at what they are up to.You can add them to your LinkedIn network by clicking on their names.
At the end of the 6 months we will select the best Sciencefluencer 2024!